Outstanding Poker Rake Race

Bodog Account Investigation

This is the forum for poker strategy, training and hand history analysis, to general chatter and new member introductions.

Bodog Account Investigation

Postby embett » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:07 pm

Hi guys,

I haven't played on-line in a few months due to uni and christmas etc. When I went to log in last week I've found that my account is under investigation?? I haven't played in months and I'm pretty sure I haven't broken any rules so not sure why.

Has anyone had any similar issues or is it just me?

Thanks,
Kitson
embett

Re: Bodog Account Investigation

Postby emitnulb » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:42 pm

I've never had a similar problem, but I'd suggest emailing customer service. They are pretty good about getting back to you within an hour or two.
emitnulb

Postby embett » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:39 pm

I tried emailing, but the response was the same as the initial email with no real explanation...
Just have to hope I didn't break any rules.
embett

Postby embett » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:26 pm

Hi guys,

Finally, 4 months later, got an answer from Bodog who decided my account was cancelled... Giving my cash back though!!

Still not sure what I've done wrong as they just quoted a part of the terms which said they can cancel any account at their discretion... Good to know they refund the account value though.

My question now is where do I migrate to?? Any suggestions?

I'm looking for a decent sign up bonus, with as many fishy/spaz players as possible! :D.

Kitson
embett

Return to General Chat - Poker Strategy and Training