Bodog Account Investigation

This is the forum for poker strategy, training and hand history analysis, to general chatter and new member introductions.

Bodog Account Investigation

Postby embett » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:07 pm

Hi guys,

I haven't played on-line in a few months due to uni and christmas etc. When I went to log in last week I've found that my account is under investigation?? I haven't played in months and I'm pretty sure I haven't broken any rules so not sure why.

Has anyone had any similar issues or is it just me?

Thanks,
Kitson
embett

Re: Bodog Account Investigation

Postby emitnulb » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:42 pm

I've never had a similar problem, but I'd suggest emailing customer service. They are pretty good about getting back to you within an hour or two.
emitnulb

Postby embett » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:39 pm

I tried emailing, but the response was the same as the initial email with no real explanation...
Just have to hope I didn't break any rules.
embett

Postby embett » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:26 pm

Hi guys,

Finally, 4 months later, got an answer from Bodog who decided my account was cancelled... Giving my cash back though!!

Still not sure what I've done wrong as they just quoted a part of the terms which said they can cancel any account at their discretion... Good to know they refund the account value though.

My question now is where do I migrate to?? Any suggestions?

I'm looking for a decent sign up bonus, with as many fishy/spaz players as possible! :D.

Kitson
embett

Return to General Chat - Poker Strategy and Training